Another fun and easy flower tutorial coming your way! This time it’s really simple to do and you can use your scraps!
1. Punch 5 circles from double sided cardstock. It can be in any size, you can even use scalloped circles, as long as all five circles will be the same size.
2. Take two circles. Fold the first one in half. Open and fold in half the other way, creating a cross shape.
3. Open and fold in half again, creating a diagonal middle line in the middle of the cross.
4. Flip the circle over and fold the last fold the same way.
5. Repeat with the other circle.
6. Repeat the process with the other two circles starting from the opposite side. If you started with the green side up, now start with the blue side up.
7. To create the petals of the flower, fold the middle line in and the other two lines out.
8. Repeat with the other three.
9. Adhere the four petals on the fifth circle.
10. You can leave it puffed, or you can flatten the folds and add a pearl or bead in the center.
Have fun creating!