Join me every Saturday in creating projects of mixed media, scrapbooking, card making, altered art and so much more!
The first project in this wonderful series is… Home mixed media canvas.
* 12X12 canvas
* Tissue paper: Aqua and Script
* 2 pieces of white cardstock
* Embellishments: Prima – Candy Gems Melon, Flowers – Essentials 11 Romantique
* Acrylic paints of your choice: yellow, aqua, orange
* Stamps: Susan K. Weckesser – Family, Fly away; Prima – #555115, Checkerboard
* Modeling paste
Lindys stamp Gang Starburst – Tainted Love Teal, Sea Mint Green
Lindys stamp Gang Moonshadow mist – Smoky Sapphire, Treasure Island Turquoise
Glimmer mist – Wheat Bear, Golden Terracotta, Key Lime Pie
* Gel Medium: ranger
* Stencils: Crafter’s Workshop – Punchinella, Mini Circle Explosion
* Ink: Ranger – Archival ink – Sepia, Distress ink – Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans
* Adhesives: I love to Create – Tacky Glue, 3D adhesive
I invite you all to subscribe to the new channel and make sure you will not miss any new tutorial, giveaway and so many more surprises!
Have fun creating!