Inside: how to make an easy Christmas spinner card
3D cards are a great way not only to surprise your family and friends with amazing and unique holiday cards but to get into the holiday spirit by displaying them. One of these cards is a spinner card.
WHAT IS A SPINNER CARD
Spinner cards are fun, interactive cards that cause an image to spin quickly when the card is opened. They come in different designs and shapes but there is always a twisting element in the center.
SPINNER CARD TUTORIAL
- Start with making the four panels that assemble the card. I used a base paper and a cover paper to create a contrast but you can use just one piece of paper for each panel.
- Next you'll need to cut out a circle from the center of each panel. You can find more information about how to cut circles here.
- Attach a twine to the center of the back of one pf the panels.
- Attach all four panels to eachother to form a + shape.
- Sandwitch the twine between two pieces of a circle to make your spinning element.
MORE IDEAS FOR 3D CHRISTMAS CARDS
Here are some more tutorials to make 3D cards that are fun to receive and display on a shelf or your mental piece to enjoy during the holiday season.
Don't miss the special deal for my blog visitors!
Surprise your family and friends with amazing handmade Christmas cards.
In the book you'll find:
- 48 different Christmas card designs
- Step by step video tutorial for each card
- Full written instructions
- Detailed supplies list with links to get them
- 52 page PDF download filled with colored photos
- Tips and tricks for making your cards look awesome
Sharing is caring! - PIN IT
Have fun creating!